Redneck Uso Bio
Taumaoe Notise aka TAMA
Oahu Born - Iowa Grown - Las Vegas Livin!
- 2006 is where it all began!
- 2009-2012 Apprenticeship at 2 shops on Oahu. The Ink Pit and South Side Ink.
- 2013 Made the leap of faith and decided to leave Hawaii and further his career in San Diego where he joined Goodlife Tattoo Shop.
- 2017 After 4 years he left Goodlife and decided to become an independent traveling artist attending Tattoo Conventions across the United States.
- 2020 Joined The Tribal Roots Tattoo family located in Escondido, Ca.
- 2022 Opportunity struck and Tama and his Ohana opening his own shop Kulture Ink LV
Special Mahalos to the Man above GOD Always, Leilanis Attic and Braddah Tyson for making this Tattoo Shop a dream come true!!!!
Kulture Ink LV
-Where tradition continues
Visit portfolio to visit Tama work!